In-person worship has resumed. The Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall have been prepared in accordance with the guidelines of the CDC and UMC SC Conference Leadership and seating is limited. Following are the guidelines that will be in place for the safety and well being of everyone:
- If you are sick, please worship from home.
- If you have been sick or have had contact with someone who is/has been sick, please worship at home until 14 days after symptoms are gone.
- Everyone over age 3 is required to wear a mask.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer as supplies to the church are limited.
- Please maintain a social distance of 6 feet from anyone not in the family group that reside in your household. No physical contact with anyone outside your family group such as hugging or shaking hands.
- Restroom facilities will only be available in emergency situations.
- There will be no congregational singing.
- There will be no nursery.
- Entrance, exit, and worship areas are the only locations in the church that will be open. All other areas of the entire facility are closed.
- Children must remain with parents at all times. The family group should enter and exit together.
- Drinking fountains will not be available.
If you feel that you will be uncomfortable following the above guidelines, we encourage you to continue to worship at home.Click here to make your worship service reservation by Noon on Wednesdays.